Friday, November 17, 2006

Insanity

Hahaha, i am crazy. Actually i have no idea what to type in this post. I just happened to log-in to Blogger. I am getting lazier and lazier to post here >.> Same with my exam preparations >.< Still got approximately 2 weeks to my exams and here i am typing for my blog, whee~ (>O.o)>
Recently, i have been playing Need For Speed: Carbon. Man, the game rocks. Especially the downhill drifting. Theres even an unlockable Corolla AE86 (t3h l33t car from Initial D). Check out this short video of godlike drifting. No matter how much i practice, its almost impossible for me to reach that guy's/girl's level.
Another game that has been keeping me busy: Runescape >>; Yeah, i know, crappy 3D game but its the only online game i get to play in the hostel, aside from Super Dancer Online. I cant buy stuff on SDO, probably due to my low bandwidth >>; At least i still get to play it.
Crap, i just realised i am contradicting myself in the 1st paragraph. I do have ideas on what to type. They just popped up spontaneously -_-
Oh, and another thing, my Maxis number. I thought it was registered, when i checked, it was not. I was like what the f#&#%ck. I remember registering it like dont know how long ago together with my friend. His one was already registered. The other day i was thinking of re-registering, but i need a photocopy of my IC so i gave up. Then this afternoon, i received an sms saying that i was just registered -_- Stupid service.
Secrets, lies, bluff, deceit. Why cant people be honest with themselves and other people? Why the secrecy? Why hide? Fear? Even when people already knew, the so called secret remains. Why? No idea. Human nature. If this world had been truthful, it might probably be a better world, or worse. Can we find out? Possible. But the world is already full of deceit. Can we still find out? Unlikely. Who knows whos being truthful or whos being untruthful? Eep, forget it. I just typed those because i felt like it XD I am mad and lame -_-

No comments: