Monday, November 20, 2006

Overslept

OMG, i just overslept for my classes T_T Its supposed to be on 8am, somehow my alarm didnt ring, i ended waking up at 11pm -_- Must the futsal yesterday, made me sleep until damn nice. I slept at 12am, woke up 11pm, you do the math -_- Another time this had happened to me was earlier this year. Its not i didnt want to attend class, its because my biological clock and my handphone (maybe i didnt set it properly) aint working.
Aah screw this, i am going to study now to compensate for what had happened. This is so stupid and i hope it will never happen again -_- For your information, i'll still be attending the 1/3 of class left in the afternoon after lunch, thats when my entrance to the class doesnt seem so obvious.
Forgot to mention that it was Charmaine's birthday yesterday. Happy belated birthday to her XD It wasnt much of a celebration, i guess there were just not enough time because of the upcoming exams and classes and stuff. We just ate the birthday cake in the cafeteria and sang her a birthday song XD

No comments: