Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Its Been Some Time

I am getting lazier and lazier nowadays to blog. So many other things to keep me occupied, most notably my PSP. And the release of Monster Hunter Freedom 2 today wont ease up things. Many things had happened since i last posted here, what do you expect, almost a month's gap xD

Lets start off with my best buddy, Wilson who came to KL a few weeks back. He used to be studying in Nilai College but went back to Brunay after his course ended. He'll be going off to UK somewhere early September. So that time was the last time that i was able to meet him before hes going off to UK. It was a memorable one. Especially with Monster Hunter Freedom xD We spent 2 nights at Adam's place. 3 of us (Proud PSP owners) played MHF most of the time. It was really fun especially multi-player. So many funny things happened, and also the longest 1 minute of our lives xD Too bad that was the last time we were gonna meet in a very long time. Damn. Not to mention he was the only guy aside from my brother that I can actually talk almost non-stop to, mostly about games and past times. We have almost exactly the same interests, even they way we think are quite similar. Dont worry, i wont weep for his departure. If i do then it would be kinda gay, as if the stuff i just typed wasnt already xD

Last week, me and my group of usual friends went to Tanjong Sepat, a hometown of ZheTeng (he doesnt use friendster or anything so i cant link him to his profile which would better describe him). Anyways, about the same things that happened in Malacca took place in Sepat. Alcohol drinking, games, food, puke. And once again my redeyes (Subconjuntival Hemorrhage). Have became my trademark, everybody is like "Again ar?" that kind of reaction xD

Classes are starting to get longer hours. Monday my classes are almost the whole day. Speaking of classes, my results came out last week. Not the way i wished it would be. I failed one, passed the other one, audit and tax respectively. I kinda expected that i would fail my audit already, its like only 41 marks, my tax was 53 marks, marginal pass. At least i didnt fail both papers, i am glad. More effort this semester, constant revisions (after conquering Monster Hunter Freedom 2).

Anyways, want to wish Wilson a happy journey to UK and be successful in his endeavors.

And Monster Hunter Freedom 2 :D




No comments: