Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lack of Motivation

Woo, sometimes i really wonder if i should continue to blog or not. Getting lazier and lazier, to the point that i have no motivation to study. Still motivated to play WoW though, but thats pretty much it. Started a new character in Coilfang (server's name) together with my bro, Wilson, Adam and HengSoon.

I really should be studying now so i wouldnt be here for long. Just want to make a post to let people know that i am still alive xD But most probably i am gonna end up playing WoW anyways. Maybe i can find some time to post something more interesting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know how I came across your blog but I just realized all the PC games you have and can run when I scrolled through to see what the hell I had found and I wonder what kind of computer and specs you have. Thanks.