Saturday, April 14, 2007

9Dragons

I noticed i have mentioned a few times how cool 9Dragons (an MMORPG) is but did not really post any screenshots or anything to complement it. Now i will post some screenshots of my own character (not trying to boast on my character or anything here, my bro has a character that is at a higher level than i am) in a few of the main towns and some scenery screens. I do not care about how gay looking my character is, the stuff i am wearing now actually gives me some bonuses. And, so what if i have used my own name for my character, the game is based on the Chinese Martial Arts world, and i am Chinese, so naturally my name fits into the game well.


There are the Black Clans (Heavenly Demon, Brotherhood of Thieves, Sacred Flower) and the White Clans (Wutang, Shaolin, League of Beggars). Sacred Flower is an all females only clan and Shaolin is an all males only clan. Sacred Flower being one of the Black Clans generally means that all females are evil xD Nah, just joking.

Datong


Shi Zhang

Mount Yanmo (home to the Heavenly Demon clan)

Hefei (General Marketplace)

I am supposed to put some captions on certain screenshot but i ended up being lazier than expected. So just enjoy the screenshots LOL. In case i have suddenly wanted to post some captions, i would direct my dear readers back here again. This is like my largest post ever, filesize wise. Took quite some time uploading the screenshots.

I have already bought Command and Conquer 3, but i do not have the hard disk space to install it, damn. I am supposed to get a new hard disk this weekend when i go to my bro's place after he has gotten his PSP, but unfortunately he has not got it yet due to some new firmware problems. Yes, my bro is getting a PSP soon :D So i am probably going to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow and ask around for the prices, if it sounds reasonable then i will get one. Possibly getting a new haircut too tomorrow. There is no electricity anyways from 10.30am to 5pm tomorrow. I will rot if i dont go out.

No comments: