Friday, April 20, 2007

Palm Reading

Anybody believes in palm reading? I just had one yesterday during lunch with the Tug-of-War team yesterday, not the whole team though, only half the team was there. It was at One Utama's Chilli's. We won rm20 Chilli's voucher from that event, that explains why we were there in the first place. Anyways, the Andy dude i mentioned in one of the previous posts know how to read palms. Mine was err, kind of accurate. Anyways he said the the lines of the palm will change over time so what is seen today may not be actually applicable in the future.

Darn, so lazy to blog now. Wanted to post some pictures on the movies i had watched recently, like Sunshine and Wild Hogs, both are only decent movies, not highly recommended. Sunshine had a stupid ending and Wild Hogs is kinda lame, it does have some hilarous moments.

One day last week, i had some difficulty sleeping. Its not that i could not sleep or anything, but the moment i closed my eyes, there was this incredible pressure that falls upon me, its like i can feel the nightmare before it happens. Ack, dont know how to explain this sort of feeling, you have to feel it to be afraid. I was really sleepy that time, the instant i close my eyes, i should have been asleep but no, thanks to the weird feeling that i have. It happened to me a few times in the past. I have to force myself to move my hands so i could wake up, but it was a difficult task. Gives me the creeps when i think about it. As mentioned before, you have to experience it to know how it feels.

Anyways back to gaming, been playing Command & Conquer 3. Its a really good game, brings back memories of the first Command & Conquer game (Command & Conquer 95 xD). Words like "new construction options" sounded so cool xD I prefer this to Generals. No idea why i dont like Generals, probably because i like GDI and NOD better LOL.

I am also playing 9Dragons, i am doing some AFK training now in 9Dragons even as i type this :3 There is a new server set up recently called Asura, its a PK (Player Killing) server where more areas have become PK zones. Its more realistic in a way. Gets annoying too if someone just comes and whack you when you are half way training or something.

The upcoming episode of Heroes is on 23rd April, next monday. I have not been watching any TV shows lately ever since i got my Maxis Wireless Broadband (which kinda sucks now due to increased numbers of users) and i connect to the DC hub on my local hostel network, no idea why. Prison Break, One Tree Hill, Smallville and some others.

No comments: