Thursday, April 26, 2007

April 26

Yay, another year, another birthday has passed. I don't see anything special about birthdays and why people want to celebrate it. Its the day you're born, so what, its still another day with 24 hours LOL. I remember celebrating it when i was at a younger. Since i entered secondary school, i stopped celebrating. All i did was have a simple dinner with my family, thats it. And i dont ask for presents. I dont encourage people to get me one anyways xD Yea i am anti-birthday, so what, any problems with that!? >:O

Enough about my birthday :P Wait, that reminds me, i have the best birthday present ever from my lecturer Mr.Goh, my audit exam LOL It was a difficult paper, i had no idea what to write, or what i was writing. Today's supposed to be a public holiday, thats the special thing about my classes in Sunway, we usually have classes on weekends and public holidays. Wooo~ its so exciting just thinking about it. Not. Anyways my last paper for my mock exam tomorrow. I am seriously gonna fail both papers, didnt even revise this time around although its the mock exam, its supposed to reflect what you'll get in the actual exams but i learnt that thats always not the case. For me at least. So i always give the least emphasis on progress tests and mock exams. Another way of putting it is i am just plain lazy.

I finished Nod's campaign in C&C3. Took me 2 to 3 days, not all-day gaming though. If i have done that i could have finished it in a day :P Still halfway through GDI's campaign. Haven't played since 2 days ago. No, not due to exams, but my PSP.

My bro has gotten me into playing a PSP game called Monster Hunter Freedom. Its a great game on PSP, great for wasting time xD Its like an RPG-Action game but you dont level up, only your hunter ranks go up but i am not sure what it does yet, probably unlocking new equips and stuff. You get to craft your own weapon from the drops that you've collected. Thats the cool part about it. You get to craft your armor too.

From http://www.worldofwarcraft.com, you can get a 10 days free trial to play WoW. I am gonna test it, am downloading the game client right now even as i type this. Its now at 8% of 3.16gb. Have always wanted to test the game, might probably even pay-to-play. But i dont think i have the time for it. Exams are getting close. Starting from next week i have to at least do some revisions everyday, i think its actually achievable by me, or maybe not. I'll probably end up playing PSP or some other games or WoW. I have neither the willpower to study nor the motivation. Effect of the absence of parental control.

The following is the funniest thing i have seen on YouTube. Its some Mario level thing. Its is damn hilarious xD Thanks Xue Rui for introducing it :P There are 3 parts to the video, each spanning about 8 minutes.

1 comment:

zzz said...

eh you bising apa? so blur lah yours~ ;p how to use the chatbox one? it takes forever to load.. lazy to wait xD