Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fortuner

Last Saturday, i went to my uncle's place in Bangsar. Came back on Monday. It was cool. My uncle's vehicles changed. From Estima to Fortuner, from BMW 3 series to the new 5 series. I was like o.O So fast change vehicles xD The Fortuner is kinda nice. It has the all-powerful look thing >>; But still, the Estima has the family-car look.

Anyways, the purpose i went there was to have a farewell dinner for my cousin, who had already left for London; and for my grandma to see her grandchildren ;p

Just had a tiresome 9hrs class yesterday. Yea i know it sounds crazy, welcome to ACCA. Luckily today's class got cancelled, can get more rest, more time for anime and games >:D

Man, its getting kinda boring in the hostel. Maybe i shouldn't have deleted WarcraftIII from my computer xD If not i would have been DotA-ing now. I was like DotA-ing everyday before, but after my results, i stopped. My fighting spirit extinguished since then xD Now i only go for DotA if my friends request for it xD

Alright, enough crap talk for the day ;p

-End Of Post-

No comments: