Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pitch Black

I just had a 10hrs class on Sunday and Tuesday -_- So tiring. And progress tests are coming up next week. At least i have been studying abit :P Feel kinda lazy these few days.

My roommate was so gay -_- He and his friend was whistling down from my window to dont know who the hell down there, omg. And he listens to some weird songs, but when he played them just now, i countered with my own songs xD Nine Thou (Superstars Remix) by Styles of Beyond rocks, its the song Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boys rocks too :D

I am still addicted to RO >> At least its better now because played too much last time xD

And that reminds me, this morning, i pressed the lift, waited for it to come, and went it. There were no lights on in the lift. Once the door closed, it was absolute darkness. I thought something was wrong with the lights so i didnt care much. After all its only 8 floors down. When it reached the ground floor, the door opened, and guess what, a maintanence board was there blocking my path (the board is supposed to stop people from going into the lift, what the hell -_-). No wonder theres no lights -_- I just came out of a lift under maintanence alive -_-

Anyways, am gonna do some reading before i go to bed.

-End Of Post-

No comments: