Friday, September 01, 2006

Late

I thought today was yesterday so i woke up at 9.40am when class was supposed to start 9am. If it was yesterday then it would be 11.30am. The Merdeka Day must have screwed me up =/ Anyways i did make it to the class at 11am, when the lecturer gave the class a break. She wouldnt even know i wasnt there, maybe she did, i dont care xD

I lasted the whole day yesterday with just a Mooncake. I ate nothing else xD Shops closest to my hostel are not opened and i am lazy to walk too far out xD I spent my whole day yesterday in my room, to conserve energy (that was a lie, i was lazy xD).

I am once again addicted to Ragnarok Online. Man, its a great game. Especially the Character Build system. Their stats system is unique, unlike many other online games that i have played.

This Sunday i got a 10hr class, 9am to 7pm -_- Hope i can last the whole day. It isnt going to be the 1st time having a 10hr class, i had it earlier on this semester. I did last that time. But its not going to be the same everytime xD

Initially i planned to go over to my bro's place, but since i thought today was Thursday, i didnt get to inform him. Damn myself. Anyways, theres always a next time :P

Check out this essay, its some funny shit xD

Oh, and dont forget the new Jay Chou album, doesnt matter if u get it or not, am just feel like saying it xD

Nothing much else to say. Back to RO :P

-End of Post-

No comments: