Thursday, September 28, 2006

Semi-Free Meal

I forgot to mention that i had an almost free meal at a restaurant called 3JC at Sunway Pyramid the same stay i stayed overnight at Global together with Xue Rui, Wilson and my bro.

Heres the story:
We ordered, ate, chatted for a long time (we were also the last customers xD). Then its payment time. I payed rm50 first, and XR paid rm10. The change we got back was rm46 when the actual receipt states that we, including tax and servive charge, ate a total of rm56. I think that guy thought that we paid rm100 xD Anyways i was sort of a free meal, and we used the money to get some supplies for our stay at Global xD

Man, i feel so lazy to give my blog a better look >>; Maybe i will change it in a couple of days, if i feel like it.

My friend's friend got kidnapped and was killed. Stupid bastards kidnappers. They wont be having a good life. To hell to all those rapists, kidnappers, murderers, etc.. All of them will rot in hell. Be at peace my friend's friend.

Due to the Raya season coming right up, people driving should be very careful. Keep at speed limits, if not you'll get caught with a "bugged" speed gun. Your speed captured with the speed gun will be x + 30km/h, where x is your speed when you got caught. LOL! Jason got caught anyways xD So i am just posting it here to warn the other people.

I should get rid of the -End of Post- thing from now onwards, its kinda gay >>;

No comments: