Saturday, August 12, 2006

12hrs Class

Omg, i just found out how to put pictures, seems like i cant do it with Opera ==; I am so noob. Bleh, whatever.

Back to the topic. I just had a 12hrs class today, 8am - 8pm. We do have breaks in between, so its not exactly 12hrs. Its gay, sleepy, boring, tiring. 12hrs of class sucks. But i did went out for Bak Kut Teh during lunch, it rocked, other than that, thats the only cool thing i did. Dinner was nice, but i became spotlight, if u know what that means ==;;

Oh, and heres the pic that my bro made for me:

It rocks =D Thanks bro, heh.

Its sad that i didnt know Opera doesnt let me post pictures until minutes ago ==;;

Am going to end the post here. Tired from the whole day of class, got test tomorrow morning some more.

-End of Post-

No comments: