Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sunway RO

Omg, i was addicted to SunwayRO, a private server for Ragnarok Online for the hostelites. Played until i forgot about the existence of this blog xD Assassin Cross and Champions rocks ass. I RO-ed all the way untill 4am from Monday to Tuesday because my class dont start untill 11.30am or 3.30pm. Yesterday i played until 1am only, because class started at 8am. And i have class tomorrow too, Paper 2.5 from 2pm untill 7pm.

Anyways, my results are going to be released in 2 days time. Not really excited about it. But if i am able to pass all my papers, then maybe i am going to upgrade my comp :D The comp i am using now is actually my bro's comp from last time when he went to college for his O Lvls. Its like 2 yrs old, but its still in decent condition. I used to have a lappie until something happened to it. I think i accidentally spilled some water over it, and one the day, the LCD screen just went white o.O Everything is still functioning except for the monitor.

3 days ago, i left my room keys at a restaurant near my college, stupid. Luckily it was still there. I asked my friend, Jack, to help me get to my keys first. Thanks alot dude.

About my previous post, the positioning of the pictures sucks, i know. The preview doesnt seem to preview properly o.O I lazy to modify the post, so i'll just leave it as it is.

By the way, i forgot to mention that i went to sushi king last Sunday, its weird that i forgot to mention that last post. Maybe its not last Sunday, i dont know. Or maybe i am too busy with RO until i forgot xD Anyways i ate with Li-Yin. Sushi King got this Unagi promotion thing for this month, thats reason i went, Li-Yin (a wasabi weirdo too xD) likes Unagi stuff. I dont eat wasabi, it taste weird, smells weird, ugh.

I hope i pass all my papers, all of you better wish me the best XD

-End of Post-

1 comment:

Ryuzaki 龍崎 said...

I would say the unagi was more of "uggghhh" rather than the wasabi xD and i have got my keys attached to my phone so i cant forgot them unless i forgot my phone :P