Monday, August 14, 2006

Exam Results

My exam results are going to be released in a week's time on the 21st of August. I already know it'll be unsatisfactory due to my habit of last minute revisions. I'll probably fail one of my papers too. I don't feel that much stressed or afraid though, probably cause its already long expected, lol.

Heres the anime i am currently watching (ideas of posting pictures of movies and stuff are adapted from Kian Bung's blog, here, thanks dude):


Kamen Rider Kabuto

Although it may seem kind of childish, but this one rocks. It's not like other animes are not childish. This one seriously rock. I stumbled upon it while browsing through files other people share in DC++(something like a p2p program but it can also work within the network). You can Google it for more information :P Henshin (meaning transform)!!

I am currently playing Ragnarok Online, Sunway server XD The people at the hostel have nothing else better to do and they created a private server for the other bored hostelites too. I am one of them. The server is kind of unstable and it disconnects every once in awhile which sucks. But i am a patient guy, and i played from since 5pm, almost about 10hrs including the server downtime.

Anyways, i am gonna hit the sack now, I have a class at 3pm later.

-End Of Post-

No comments: