Thursday, August 03, 2006

Great Life (For now)

Right, here i am typing the 1st post to my blog. Blogging is like so popular, and I don't see why. The reason i started blogging is i got bored and had nothing to do. Maybe other people thinks the same :P Alright, on to the typing.

So far, my life is great at Sunway College. Every 6 months exam, 6 days classes a week, yeah, amazing, i know. Alot has happened since i came to Sunway. I cant like type this all out, i am lazy :P Actually, no point, what is important is whats comin. Lets start with watever that happened a few days ago.

2 days ago, i met up with some old school friends, Xue Rui, Pei Hong and Kian Bung. Everyone of us had a change of looks, haha. It feels kinda weird, i dont know what to talk about. Ah well, i am not the person that talks alot anyways :p

I had a really great time, although most of the times are gaming, haha. We spent overnight at a cyber cafe (Global Net at ss15 in Subang Jaya). It rocked. We spent like a total of 12hrs in Global, and another 3hrs in Point Extreme (another cyber cafe near Sunway Pyramid). We played all sort of games, but the one we played most was the famous Warcraft3 map, Defence of The Ancients (DotA for short). It was great. Oh and by the way, don't call me DotA god, haha, its just a year plus of experience. I used to play alot. It was a craze back then, not that it is not right now.

Oh, and we did have our meals, cant survive without them. We cant decide on where to eat, haha. We did eat anyways.

The next time we meet each other will be in a very long time. I hope its some time soon. Man, i really miss you guys (that sounded gay, but what the heck). Hope you all enjoy your lives :D

Back to my daily college life, nothing else really happened today. This weekend, i am going for a leadership camp organised by ACCA Malaysia. Hope it'll be fun, it should be, or else i'll be paying rm220 for nothing.

Now i am dying my laundry in my room. My ex-roomie just shifted out, so i am alone for now, can turn on some loud music =D. Loud music rocks.

Its been a pretty long post, guess i'll stop here for now. Good nitez people, or morning.

3 comments:

Ryuzaki 龍崎 said...

You dont talk alot but you type alot :P and "dying laundry"? xD

Jinx said...

Heh, its doing laundry btw :P typo XD

platypus said...

yay. now everyone blogs. ^.^