Friday, August 04, 2006

ACCA Leadership Camp

I'll be going to the ACCA Leadership Camp tomorrow, will be leavin at 6.30am, and will be back by Sunday night. I'll be missing about 3 days of classes, but who gives a damn, heh. There'll be about 120 ACCA students from all over M'sia going for this camp. Its kinda cool you get to meet new people.

Classes today are great, well sort of. We have this replacement class only for those going for the camp. Kinda freaky to have like only around 30 students in the class when we usually have 100 over. I was afraid of being targeted (meaning being asked questions) because i havent been doing much revisions lately, not like i actualy do.

Hmm, since i would be talking about my classes often, heres a little info:
Ms.Menon (My paper 2.5 Financial Reporting lecturer) (a.k.a Ms.Terror, many people told me that)
Mr.Goh (My paper 2.6 & 3.1 Audit lecturer)
Mr.Chou (My paper 3.2 Advance Taxation lecturer)
That's pretty much it.

And theres also some friends i would like to introduce, but i am lazy so i'll just intoduce them as i go along with the blog. Heres one of them: Li-yin, shes my closest friend since i moved to Sunway, in fact, the first person that i actually spend time talking to, haha. I always make fun of her for being fat, but in reality shes not. Ack, lazy to type more, refer here for her friendster profile. Shes a Jay Chou fanatic by the way.

Oh and, i have a Progress Test week next week, and i havent been preparing for it at all. I know i should be studying right now, but who cares.

I'll end this post here, got to do some packing. Will be writing another post when i get back on Sunday. Until then, heh.

No comments: