Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fun

To celebrate the end our 1st progress test (not end for me yet because of the ACCA leadership camp, i missed a test), we went to Redbox (karaoke place). 6 of us went, lazy to name them all XD Most of the times we sang like idiots, at least we had fun, haha.

After that we went to Point Extreme (a cyber cafe near Sunway Pyramid). Jason (refer here for more info) was upset over his lost to me in FifaWorldCup2006 yesterday (best out of 3, i won 2) and challenged me again to a few more rounds. Sadly, i got owned by him, played 2 games, lost both. Crap. At least i had fun :P

Basically, i just watched One Tree Hill (some English serial) and Kamen Rider Kabuto (kinda interesting) after i got back. Darn, i dont know how to post pictures. Argh, i am a noob when it comes to blogging. Wanted to post this cool pic of Uchiha Itachi (Naruto's Uchiha Sasuke's brother) that my bro (refer here for his info, i think its abit outdated) made for me too.

I'll just close this post here, nothing much else to type XD

-END of Post-

No comments: